Join our upcoming event:
June 2nd, ONS: Non-verbal leadership behaviour
How we are spinning it:
- We all meet via Zoom and use the breakout rooms to engage in a series of 15-minute networking sessions. This means we all get the time to really connect and meet new people.
- We challenge you to focus on the message you want to communicate.
- Be curious and think out of the box!
- Make sure you have your camera and mic on: we want to see and hear you.
- We encourage you to list your name and location when you log in. This is a great conversation starter.
- Be open to meeting new people and have fun!
How the Online Networking with a SPIN event can be used to YOUR advantage:
- Gain visibility: you meet new people and make meaningful connections every single time.
- Bring value to your clients and network: invite your clients, prospects and network to join the events too. They will meet new people that could be their next client or business partner and be part of a business community. They will then see you as an authority when it comes to connections.
- Build relationships: join the SPIN Ideas Community and allow others to get to know you by sharing your projects and any interesting facts about you and your company.
- Learn something new: With every edition, we bring you a different theme and invite an expert to share tips on the designated topic. Don't worry, there are two-minute tips shared between the sessions while we are busy with the tech part, so we are not taking away from your networking time.
Our previous ONS events:
May 5th 2021, ONS: Leadership, how to hire the right people
April 7th 2022, ONS: How to turn your customer into advocated by listening
March 3rd 2022, ONS: How to set up your business for sustainable success
February 3rd 2022, ONS: Human centric marketing